- A week’s notice in writing is required for the withdrawal of a pupil from the school.
- The Transfer certificate shall be given to only those who have settled all their dues.
- The transfer certificate must be applied for and taken in person by the Parents / Guardian. All expenses in connection with the attestation from the department of education or dispatching of the certificate by register post to the applicant if necessary must be pre- paid by the applicant.
- The Transfer Certificate or any other certificate or testimonial will be given free of charges if taken immediately when leaving. Otherwise a search fee of Rs.50/- will be charged for every year and Rs.25/- will be charged for any extract from the school record.
- The withdrawals of students should take place before 1st of April of every year. If a student withdraws from the school after 1st April he/ she must pay the first term fees. If he/ she withdraw in the middle of a term, fees have to be paid for the full year including the bus fees.
- Parents are responsible to get the T.C countersigned by the concerned authorities in Chennai.