Boys - Shirt - Light Sandle Colour
Halfpants - Amarican Kakhi
Girls - Shirt - Light Sandle Colour
Pinaform - Amarican Kakhi
Footwear for all working days
No student is allowed to come to school barefoot. He must wear a clean pair of black leather shoes with laces on all working days.
Each student should wear a school sports uniform and house uniform with white canvas shoes and a pair of white socks.
N.B. : For uniformity of colour and design the School / P. E. T. Uniform, socks and banians will be supplied by the school.
PARTICIPATION IN GAMES AND SPORTS
1. Every pupil must take part in school games and other activities unless declared physically unfit or exempted by the Principal.
2. Attendance in any official school functions like Exhibition, Sports Day, Independence Day, School Annual Day, etc., is compulsory. Absentees may be-fined or penalised.
CONCERNING DEFAULTERS, ACCIDENTS AND EXCURSIONS
1. The school accepts no responsibility if the pupil is obliged to return home during class-hours for not wearing the school uniform, for not bringing books to the class, for not producing the signature of parents on remarks written by teachers or on the absence record in the calendar for reasons of indiscipline and for repeated late-coming.
2. The school cannot be held responsible for accidents, small or serious, to pupils during school hours or during excursions.
3. Pupils are not allowed to meet parents or to leave the school premises during school-hours without the permission of the Principal.
1. Pupils must be punctual for class on every working day. They must be present in the school by 8.50 a.m. Silence is to be observed both during and after the assemby.
2. Pupils are strictly forbidden to leave the school premises to buy anything outside during these breaks.
3. All pupils must be in their seats before the teacher enters the class. During the absence of a teacher the monitor of the class responsible for maintaining discipline must be obeyed.
Lunch and Snacks will be provided by the school. So no one is allowed to bring any food material to school except drinking water.
Pupils are responsible for their own books, fountain pens or any other article that they bring to school. The school does not hold itself responsible for any property lost by the pupils. Parents are requested not to permit their children to wear gold ornaments, costly watches and anklets in the school.
To acquire fluency in English, only English should be spoken in the school premises and in the buses. Any violation of this rule may result in the suspension of the student. Parents are requested to converse with their sons in English.
1. No money or articles of presentation shall be collected by anybody without the prior permission from the Principal.
2. Any organised activity in the school can be conducted only after getting the prior written permission from the Principal.
3. No pupil is permitted to leave the school during the school hours without the prior written permission from the Principal.
1. Any certificate or documents will be issued by the school authorities only when the parent or guardian applies for it in writing, giving his / her name, address and signature.
2. Pupils suffering from infectious or contagious diseases shall not be allowed to attend school.
3. A sum of Rs.25/- will be charged for the issue of any certificate / duplicate certificate.
4. If any pupil has lost the original Progress report, a duplicate progress report can be obtained only on written request from the parent and with the permission of the Principal and fine of Rs.25/- will be charged.
DISCIPLINE NORMS FOR STUDENTS DURING THE EXAMINATIONS/TESTS
1. As soon as they enter the examination room, silence must be observed till the end of the examination.
2. All articles like books, bags, etc., should be kept in front of the class room before taking the seats. Check that no papers / books are with you or inside the table.
3. No pupil will be allowed to borrow or lend writing materials during the exams.
4. Exam numbers should be written on question paper immediately after receiving them. Nothing else should be written on the question paper.
1. 5. No pupil will be sent out of the examination room before the end of the allotted time for the examination. Hence, those students who are in the habit of hurrying in their work should concentrate and give a better quality work over the whole allotted time for the paper.
6. Pupil should tie the additional sheets along with main sheets 5 minutes before the end of examination as instructed by the invigilators and then continue writing. No additional sheet will be provided to student during the last 5 minutes of examination.
7. No pupil will be allowed to wait outside the examination room or in the corridors. Any pupil who does not respond to the instruction will be dealt with as per the rules and regulations of the school as given in the diary and as contained in the oral instructions given from time to time.