RULES CONCERNING DISCIPLINE
On the reopening of the school every student should bring two glossy passport size photos: One to be given to the class teacher with identity certificate and one to be affixed on the first page of the School Diary.
1 Pupils are expected to behave in a courteous and gentle manner on all occasions. They should address their teachers and all members of the staff with due respect and politeness. Good moral behaviour and gentle ways are prerequisites of every student. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct.
2. All students must strictly observe the rules of the school. Neglecting home work; irregular attendance, habitual idleness, objectionable moral behaviour, disobedience, disrespect towards the members of the staff and any unseemly conduct or breach of school discipline or bad moral influence justify dismissal. Pupil whose presence is not beneficial to the general spirit or well being of the school shall be asked to withdraw.
DAMAGE TO SCHOOL PROPERTY
It is forbidden to write or scribble on the walls, desks,etc., throwing paper or ink in the classroom, or in any way damage the school property. Damage done must be paid for at the discretion of the Principal.
1. Pupils are strictly forbidden to bring any sort of comic books or playing cards of objectionable literature and to purchase any article of food from unauthorised dealers in or near the school premises.
2. Pupils are forbidden to bring crackers, explosive and other dangerous materials to school.
3. Pupils must not bring any electronic gadgets, for example a cellular phone, a pager or a walkman, etc.,
1. A pupil found copying or indulging in any other malpractice during tests / exams will not be allowed to take the subsequent examinations, until the Principal grants written permission besides giving zero in the subject concerned to the pupil and a warning letter. Such a pupil must also bring his parents to the Principal. Repetition of the same will result in dismissal.
2. A pupil who tampers with marks, answer sheets or school certificates will be suspended.