1. A week’s notice in writing is required for the withdrawal of a pupil from the school.
2. The Transfer Certificate shall be given to only those who have settled all their dues.
3. The transfer Certificate must be applied for and taken in person by the Parents / Guardian. All expenses in connection with the attestation from the department of education or dispatching of the certificate by register post to the applicant if necessary must be pre-paid by the applicant
4. The Transfer Certificate or any other certificate or testimonial will be given free of charges if taken immediately when leaving. Otherwise a search fee of Rs.50/- will be charged for every year and Rs.25 /- will be charged for any extract from the school record.
5. The withdrawals of students should take place before 1st May of every year. If a student withdraws from the school after 1st May, he/she must pay the first term fees. If he/she withdraws in the middle of a term, fees have to be paid for the full year including the bus fees.