- The entrusting of a pupil to the school implies that the parents agree to abide by the rules and regulations and decisions of the school. They are also requested to read the rules carefully and see that they are followed.
- Parents are expected to co-operate in the work of the school by enforcing regularity, punctuality and discipline and by taking a daily interest in their children’s progress. They should check the diary daily for any remarks and note the homework given.
- The parents should also check the diaries regularly and note the teacher’s remark etc., and acknowledge the same promptly by placing their signature against the remark.
- Parents should see that their children study and do their homework regularly.
- They are also asked to check all subject homework notebooks prescribed for the students and sign them promptly.
- If you observe that your ward is not assigned homework for sometime, or that he is unable to follow the lessons, the Principal should be contacted.
- Parents are expected to make their own arrangements whenever students are asked to come before / remain after school hours for various curricular and extracurricular activities. Whenever the parents are asked to meet the Principal to discuss their children's academic condition/ any misbehavior, they should meet the Principal without fail on the stipulated date specified in the circular sent by the school office.
- Parents who seek some information or wish to make some complaint should do so to the Principal and not to the class teacher.
- Parents, guardians or other persons are not allowed to meet the students or interview their teachers during school hours without the permission of the Principal. The members of the staff should be met during their free periods or school recesses only.
- Parents, when communicating with the principal are requested to mention in their letter the class (standard) and division of their children.
- Parents who wish to take their children out during the school hours should get the necessary written permission from the Principal by submitting a letter and stating the reason. Parents should come in person to take their children from the school.